- Complete the application form;
- Provide required information to company representatives;
- Credit Committee approves your project;
- Leasing company engages in negotiations with the supplier;
- Pay the contribution fee and sign the leasing agreement;
- Leasing company signs agreement with the supplier;
- All expenses related to the asset are covered (asset value, transportation, customs fees, insurance, installation and etc.);
- Leasing company collects the asset from the supplier and transfers it to you.
Online application for legal entities
Online application for Individuals
- List of Requested Documents (Upon Request) During the Project Execution:
- Accounts statements from the banks;
- Reference about the indebtedness in other banks;
- Credit agreements;
- Reference from tax department regarding opened accounts;
- Reference from tax department regarding indebtedness;
- Agreement or invoice received from supplier of leasing asset;
- Statement from Public Registry.
- List of Requested Documents after Project Approval;
- Copy of the company's charter;
- Notarized minutes of shareholders meeting;
- Copies of the shareholders IDs;
- Extract from shares register or certificate on ownership of the shares.